Airos Plumbing & Heating Gas Safe registered heating engineers are trained and qualified to repair all makes and models of combi, system and regular boilers, no matter how old or new.
Our gas engineers in the New Forest and surrounding area can also repair and maintain under floor heating, gas fires, radiators and much more. From leaks to low pressure, there’s not a boiler problem we haven’t fixed over the years! And of course, you can rely on us to put your safety first always.
No one wants a broken boiler especially in the colder months of the year. That’s why we offer a fast, efficient boiler repair service. Designed to help you, your family and tenants enjoy central heating and hot water when you need it, all year round.
Services We Provide:
Here’s an example of some of the services we provide:
– Boiler installation
– Boiler replacements
– Boiler repairs; faulty boilers, leaking boilers, noisy boilers, pressure loss issues
– Hot water issues on combination boilers; no hot water without heating, intermittent hot water flow. Constant resetting.
– Gas Safety Certificates
– Inspections; Landlord and Home Owner
– Boiler servicing
– Water heater repair and installation
– Gas pipe sizing
– Gas pipe installation
– Gas leak repairs and leak tracing
– Service gas appliances; boilers, cookers, range cookers, warm air heaters, water heaters
– Servicing gas fires; chimney inspections
– Boiler sizing (bigger is not better – very important to ensure not overpaying on energy bills)
– Combination boiler heating configuration
– Full System installation
– System design
– Full heat loss calculations
– Flushing systems
– Power Flushing
– Heating system diagnostics; circulation issues, noisy systems
– System conversions; gravity to mains pressure, for heating, hot and cold water systems
– Radiator installations and heating alterations
– Radiator replacement
– Radiator sizing and heat loss calculations
– Radiator repairs
– Thermostatic valve installation
– Room thermostat installation
– Smart thermostat installation
– Smart thermostatic radiator valve (TRV) installation
– Energy saving
– Towel rail installation
– Underfloor heating
– Plinth space heating
We have trusted, experienced engineers that will take precautions and pay attention to detail, regardless of the work. We are known for our exceptional customer service, amazing technical expertise, and affordable rates.
We’re just a phone call away from solving these and many other problems.
Get in contact to speak about your needs.
Take a look at some of our recent work, here.
You can also check out some of our customers reviews on our Google review page.