If you rent out your property, you are required by law to have a landlord & homeowner certificates that is a valid gas safety certificate to prove that the gas appliances, chimneys and flues are safe and there is sufficient ventilation. You may have also heard a gas safety certificate called a CORGI Proforma or CP12.
Our landlord & homeowner certificates checks include boiler, cooker/hob, gas meter and gas pipe tightness testing. We offer combined boiler service and gas safety inspection with fixed appointments and text updates to ensure you’re not left waiting around. If you prefer, you can send us your tenants contact details and we can arrange appointments directly for your convenience.
Certificates are available in PDF format and emailed directly to you upon completion.
Airos offer a free key holding service and provide annual automatic reminders.
Landlord & Homeowner Checks:
An example of the checks we carry out during a Landlord/Homeowner gas safety check include:
– Gas Appliances have adequate supply of air
– Ensure effective control of appliance, taps, ignition and flame supervision and safety devices.
– Inspect flame picture/perform flue gas analysis of Co/C02 levels and ratios
– Check clearances from combustible materials
– Ensure stability of appliance
– Flue checks as appropriate
– Inspect operating pressure or heat input rate and ensure both are correct
– Test all controls to ensure correct operation
– Carry out a full gas tightness test
Landlord gas safety inspections and home owner gas safety inspections. Covering boiler checks and boiler servicing. Gas fire checks and servicing, including chimney inspections, tightness checks smoke pellet checks. Cooker and hobs including range cookers, warm air heaters and warm air heating systems.
Gas meter pipework checked including checks for gas leaks and earth continuity bonding. All appliances checked for carbon monoxide. Water heaters and direct gas heated hot water cylinders also covered.